I love learning and reading about people and how they work, so this is my page to recommend some good videos and books to get started.
- Why Leaders Eat Last – Simon Sinek – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReRcHdeUG9Y
- The Agile Mindset – Linda Rising https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C13JC_YP2Q8
- Moving Testing Forward – Karen N Johnson – Loved the personal aspect of this talk. Ive met many testers who just don’t know where to go next. This is probably the talk for you.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi5R3mOILrw
- The Art of Asking Questions – Karen N Johnson – https://dojo.ministryoftesting.com/lessons/the-art-of-asking-questions-karen-johnson
- Summary of Thinking Fast and Slow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqXVAo7dVRU&feature=youtu.be
And thanks to Agile Leachy for these links.
- The spotify influence: https://youtu.be/Mpsn3WaI_4k and https://youtu.be/X3rGdmoTjDc
- Product ownership overview: https://youtu.be/502ILHjX9EE
- Agile training: http://agiletraining.com/
- What is Agile? http://youtu.be/OJflDE6OaSc
- What is Lean? http://youtu.be/wfsRAZUnonI
- What is Kanban? http://youtu.be/R8dYLbJiTUE
Agile Coaching by Rachael Davis
Perfect Software and Other Illusions about Testing https://www.amazon.co.uk/Perfect-Software-Other-Illusions-Testing/dp/0932633692/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1467360913&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=perfect+software+and+other+illusions+about+testin